LeadDog’s well-known City Streets product provides highly detailed and spatially accurate GIS vector data for capital cities and other urban areas. City Streets integrate seamlessly with our nationwide Major Roads & Highways product. Non-Routing and Routing/navigation versions of City Streets are available for license.
City Streets product includes the following layers & attributes:
- Streets – detailed and spatially accurate street centerlines.
- Street Names – names are available in English, Romanization and the local language.
- Street Classifications – identifies the type of street i.e., major, avenue, local, ramp, tunnel, roundabout.
- Points of Interest – named buildings and landmarks with over 50 class types.
- Land Use – major landmark areas, commercial, recreation, industrial and over 25 landuse types.
- Water – major and minor water features; streams, rivers, ponds and lakes.
- Railroads – railroad lines and yards.
- Airport(s) – airport area and runways, including name.
- Routing Attributes (when licensed) – one-way, z-levels, ramps, roundabouts, tunnels, etc, attributes critical for routing and navigation applications.
LeadDog’s Major Roads & Highways provides a 1:250,000 scale or better nationwide vector map database. Major Roads & Highways integrates seamlessly with the City Streets product for complete nationwide coverage and GIS data.
The Major Roads & Highways digital map product includes:
- Major Roads & Highways – detailed and spatially accurate road centerlines.
- Road Names – names are available in English Romanization and the local language.
- Road Classifications – identifies the type of road i.e., interstate, major, avenue, dirt.
- Administrative Boundaries (Country/Province/Municipal) – accurate and seamless with coastal streets, roads and coastline.
- City/Town/Place Points – includes codes for capital, province, municipal, large urban area and locality.
- Railroads – major railroad lines.
- Water – major rivers and lakes attributed with names.
- Urban Area Polygons – accurate urban / rural delineation with city name.
- National Parks – major national, state parks and preserves.
- Airports – major airports and airfields.
- Contours (when licensed) – optional layer based on client requirements.