LeadDog’s Major Roads & Highways provides a 1:250,000 scale or better nationwide vector map database. Major Roads & Highways integrates seamlessly with the City Streets product for complete nationwide coverage and GIS data.
The Major Roads & Highways digital map product includes:
- Major Roads & Highways – detailed and spatially accurate road centerlines.
- Road Names – names are available in English Romanization and the local language.
- Road Classifications – identifies the type of road i.e., interstate, major, avenue, dirt.
- Administrative Boundaries (Country/Province/Municipal) – accurate and seamless with coastal streets, roads and coastline.
- City/Town/Place Points – includes codes for capital, province, municipal, large urban area and locality.
- Railroads – major railroad lines.
- Water – major rivers and lakes attributed with names.
- Urban Area Polygons – accurate urban / rural delineation with city name.
- National Parks – major national, state parks and preserves.
- Airports – major airports and airfields.
- Contours (when licensed) – optional layer based on client requirements.