While many of our geospatial data requests can be filled by LeadDog maps and/or our worldwide map data vendors, there are a number of cases where the local map data option is the perfect fit. Our Local Data Partner network provides us access to local map assets that often are more detailed or customized. These map products can be a perfect fit for our client’s use case.
A few examples of local data partner maps include:
- Detailed census (or admin) boundaries with all national census bureau demographic variables
- Points of Interest with corresponding pictures
- Utility or landbase mapping at a very detailed scale i.e., 1:500, 1:1000 or 1:2,000
- Building outlines, 2D or 3D, with detailed attributes about the building e.g., building name, number of floors, height in meters, street address, location of staircases, etc.
- Detailed postcode polygons or points, more than what worldwide providers can offer
Do you supply local GIS map data products?
We are constantly evaluating new local data partner map sets either vector or raster. If you have a product(s) that is specific to your country or region, please contact us. We are always very interested in learning about new local geospatial products and helping bring them to our market and clients.